Flight Levels Workshops Program
Learning about Flight Levels is designed as a journey from starting out and use Flight Levels in your own area, then on a company scale, to guiding others on their Flight Levels journey.
While we recommend starting from the beginning, not everyone will want to become a Flight Levels Guide.
Choose which part of the program suits you best
Flight Levels Foundations
Introduction to Flight Levels
- – The fundamentals of flow
- – What it looks like when you have it
- – How to tell if you don’t
- – Fundamentally, what FL can do about it
- – How to design and operate a single system (departments or team)
- – How to visualize end to end workflow.
- – Fundamentals of good system design
Flight Levels Practitioner
- – How to connect multiple systems together
- – How to design effective interactions between systems, and between levels.
- – Learn how to consider where to start, so that the changes are as small as possible.
- – How to create focus across multiple departments/teams
- – Leading and facilitating change
- – Coach and teach skills
- – How to work with and influence people
- – Creating the cultural capabilities for effective collaboration
Flight Levels Guide
Flight Levels Coach
- – Advanced change leadership and coaching strategies
- – Working at multiple levels of details
- – Engaging with senior leadership, and connecting the entire organization
- – How to define and lead a change program
- – Engaging individuals stakeholders at all levels
- – Creating cohesive groups
- – Facilitating goal design, and collaborative delivery.
- – Become a Flight Levels Guide
Teaching and Co-Facilitation
- – Teach Flight Levels in your company, or to your clients.
- – Pair up with another Guide, and facilitate or teach these tools to others
- – As a Guide, be able to offer inhouse and public workshops for the various modules in the curriculum, as you complete the requisite co-facilitation
Have a Question?
Are you interested in a customized service or in-house workshop?
We’ll find a Flight Levels Guide who can support you and your organization