Start today and learn at your own pace
This is a self-paced workshop with Troy Magennis in which you will be able to develop the ability to incorporate data in your organization's decision-making.
- Managers on different levels
- Leadership (Directors, VPs…)
- Transformation Leaders
- Org Coaches
- Agile Enterprises Coaches
- Org Designers
Identify the competing dimensions of performance faced by teams and organizations (balanced scorecards). Define leading measures for these competing dimensions that show stress and improvement during change. Learn how to visualize and coach teams through better communication of data.
490,- EUR PPP
Purchasing Power Parity: regulated pricing based on your region
8-12 hours of self-paced online classes with practical exercises
Troy Magennis is the founder of Focused Objective, which has become the leader and trusted brand for Agile metrics and probabilistic forecasting. He regularly keynotes at Agile conferences eager to share his passion for using data in better ways to improve business outcomes. Previous clients include Walmart, Microsoft, Skype, Sabre Airline Solutions, Siemens Healthcare.
Troy currently consults and trains organizations wanting to improve decision-making for IT through Agile and Lean thinking and tools, applying Scrum and Lean techniques appropriately, and where they are going to make this most significant benefit through quantitative rigor.
- In-depth knowledge of the motivation and basic rules of using data to manage team performance
- The ability to find the competing performance dimensions in teams and organizations to build a balanced performance perspective
- The ability to identify leading indicators for performance dimensions that show "trouble ahead" before seeing performance degradation
- The creation of your own data-driven improvement coaching strategy based on your needs using Flight Levels.
Enroll now and become the first member of your team to get certified in data-driven team and organization performance optimization.
content at a glance
motivation and rules
Understand the motivation and basic rules of using data to manage team performance.
Find the competing performance dimensions in teams and organizations to help build a balanced performance perspective.
Identify leading indicators for performance dimensions that show "trouble ahead" before seeing performance degradation.
be ready to take-off
Create your own data-driven improvement coaching strategy based on your needs using Flight Levels.
Find an overview of the topics we will cover in this course. Enroll now and get one chapter per month.
1. why do we measure?
This lesson introduces the reasons to measure and understand the different measurement types.
2. basic rules of data and charts
This lesson gives the basic rules of performance measurement. If you can't guarantee these, delete the data and chart.
3. seeing a balanced view of performance - dimensions
This lesson introduces how to see the bigger picture of performance measurement no matter the context. It outlines how what you don't measure might matter.
4. balanced view of performance for flow-based systems
This lesson introduces six specific dimensions for any flow-based work system (E.g., product development) using Flight Levels.
5. getting measures (indicators)
This lesson introduces how to find suitable measures for each performance dimension. It outlines the process you take in getting groups of people to brainstorm these measures and the tradeoffs you might need to make.
6. flow-based system measures (indicators)
This lesson gives specific advice in finding measures for the six performance dimensions applicable to flow-based systems. It outlines where to start with teams and organizations using Flight Levels.
7. coaching with data - polarities and early warning signs
This lesson introduces how to coach teams on using data for improvement by defining early warning signs of poor performance and avoiding them. It demonstrates how to coach teams on balancing their performance dimensions rather than overfocusing on just one area.
You are one step away from purchasing exclusive access to the Data-driven improvement course that includes all 8-12 hours of self-paced online classes.
- * You are going to buy a access-code. With this access-code your are able to check-in to the Online-Course.
- * We offer PPP pricing! If we invoice to, e.g. Brazil or India, you pay only 40% of the price. If we invoice to, e.g. Poland or Greece, you pay only 60% and e.g 80% to Spain or Portugal. Check your PPP reduction online here.