Flight Levels Introduction
Flight Levels Introduction is a self-paced learning course which helps you understand
WHY organisations can tremendously improve their Business Agility by using Flight Levels;
WHAT organisations are doing, when they apply Flight Levels in their context.
Included in the price is a live check-in appointment with top Flight Levels experts: Discuss your specific questions with Klaus Leopold, Cliff Hazell or another Flight Levels Guide.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Have you experienced the pain of ineffective Digital and Agile transformations?
- Leading a transformation that you would like to succeed?
- We explore the common failures, what causes them, and the good news of how you can prevent these problems and be successful.
- You are the expert on your own company. You know it’s strengths and weakness. While there are common patterns, every company is different, and that difference is important. We can help you see the opportunity in the challenge, by focusing attention and asking helpful questions.
- Why Flight Levels?
- The Search for Causes
- First Solutions
- How Flight Levels works
- How and where to get started
- Checkin, Debriefing and Open Questions
Depending on your chosen speed you will need about 3 to 6 hours for this course if you complete it in one go. We recommend that you allow yourself several days and reflect on the exercises with colleagues.