Flight Levels Academy is launching today. Following the successes with Flight Levels described in “Rethinking Agile”, and strong demand from customers and practitioners, we’re announcing our:
- Practitioner Community, to connect and share personal experiences and knowledge.
- Foundational Education Program, for leaders and operators on their journey.
- Hand-picked World Class Guides, for when you want an expert’s practical guidance.
Flight Levels is a method agnostic thinking model that connects all parts of your organisation. Most companies use a combination of approaches from Lean, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, Prince, Design Thinking, etc. Flight Levels helps you design the interactions between teams, across functions and layers of the hierarchy.
Klaus Leopold, Keynote Speaker and CEO of Flight Levels Academy says: “Organisational agility is not achieved by making teams agile in isolation. We must have agile interactions between the parts of the organisation. It’s not a team sport, it’s a full company sport.”
The Flight Levels Academy is focused on providing a place for those in pursuit of Customer Centered Agility. Our Guides collectively have over ten decades of relavent industry, teaching and coaching experience, having helped guide hundreds of companies on achieving agility that matters to shareholders and customers.
Flight Level Guides help you:
- Understand where targeted improvement will offer the most benefit.
- Avoid long costly training programs that deliver little customer outcomes.
- Connect the (agile) islands of your organisation together.
We’re excited to introduce our founding Guides from 5 continents:
- Klaus Leopold, Lukas Schmidt and Michael Rumpler from LEANability, based in Austria and Germany
- Siegfried Kaltenecker from Loop-Beratung, based in Austria
- Cliff Hazell from Cognician Group, based in Sweden
- Kulawat Wongsaroj and Kamon Treetampinij from LeanIn, based in Thailand
- Jose Casal and Jean-Paul Bayley from Actineo, based in United Kingdom
- Florian Junglas, based in Germany
- Jose JR, Luis Rodrigues and Marcos Garrido from Knowledge 21, based in Brazil, USA and Portugal
- Paul Klipp and Justyna Pindel from Wawel Hill, based in Poland
- Troy Magennis from Focused Objective, based in USA
For more information visit: www.flightlevelsacademy.com